It's hard to believe, but the time has come again for Owl's Ledge to present its 10 week online CPLP® Mastery Knowledge Exam Prep Course. Registration is required, and limited, for this course held online every Saturday from January 12th until March, 16th, 2013.
Through the prep course, which is broken down in to ten modules, candidates hoping to successfully complete the Knowledge Exam will:
- Review the ASTD Workplace Learning & Performance (WLP) Competency Model, upon which the exam is based.
- Build a personal study plan as you begin your CPLP® journey.
- Receive guidance in how to design and create learning interventions that meet business needs.
- Gain tools for how to use models, leverage technology, and effective instruction to produce desired outcomes.
- Discover lessons on how to deliver training that manages, engages, and responds to the learners' needs.
- Grasp the differences between measurement and evaluation and how both are critical to your success as a Workplace Learning and Performance professional.
- Learn tips, tricks, and advice to encourage your success on the CPLP® Knowledge Exam.