As a member of this year's conference Planning Advisory Committee (ASTD ICE PAC), I worked with Andrew Royal (Senior International Development Specialist for Mary Kay, Inc) to identify the educational content for the Facilitating Organizational Change track.
That being said, I can't help but list some of my favourite picks for today's sessions (Sunday, May 31st, 2009):
- Allison Rossett (10:30am ET) - New Metrics for a New World - SU102
- C. Michael Ferraro (12:00pm ET) - Building a Working Partnership with the Public Workforce System - SU105 (I've had the pleasure of working with Michael as a fellow PAC member!)
- Jennifer Hofmann (12:00pm ET) - Using Kirkpatrick to Educate Synchronous Training - SU113
- Lou Russell (12:00pm ET) - Project Management for Sponsors: Managing Expectations for Project Success - SU207
- Amy Hand (12:00pm ET) - Unleashing the Power of Your Training Brand - SU117
Looking forward to Ken Phillips' presentation tomorrow (Monday, June 1st 12:30pm ET) - Developing Valid Level 2 Evaluations - M119, as well as the opening of the EXPO.
I'll definitely be at the Learn.com booth (#931) spending some time dishing Talent Management with fellow chapter leader and friend, Michael Sabbag- Learn.com Talent Management VP.
I'm especially looking forward to disucssing Michael's new book, "Developing Exemplary Performance One Person at a Time."
Driving toward >>>
* Transformation * Globalization * Innovation * Strategic Enablement *
~ Trish Uhl, PMP, CPLP
CEO, Owl's Ledge LLC