Katelind here with an Owl's Ledge event development. On December 5, 2012 at 12:00 CT | 20:00 Johannesburg, South Africa time, Trish Uhl will facilitate a CPLP® Boot Camp "Lite" Webinar online. Organized primarily for our learning professional peers in South Africa, this special event will also feature a brief presentation from Jim and Wendy Kirkpatrick of Kirkpatrick Partners. Kirkpatrick Partners is the Official Home of the Kirkpatrick 4 Levels of Evaluation Model!
This CPLP® Webinar provides an overview of the ASTD Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP®) certification and the ASTD Workplace Learning & Performance (WLP) Competency Model upon which the credential is based.
Spend 90 minutes of your time to:
- Possess a clear understanding of how CPLP® certification can help "accidental trainers" and formally educated learning professionals validate their skill against a professional standard.
- Identify organizations using the CPLP® as frameworks for career paths and for continued professional growth and ongoing education.
- Articulate the history, development, and purpose of the CPLP® certification program, including its foundation on the ASTD Workplace Learning & Performance (WLP) Competency Model.
- Follow the criteria for both the CPLP® Knowledge Exam and CPLP® Work Product submission phases.
- Implement tips and tricks to be successful in both phases of the credentialing process.