- Self assessments and practice exams
- Interactive case studies & accelerated learning activities
- Credentialed workplace learning & performance experts
- Electronic job aids, flash cards & interactive reference materials and much more.
- An intensive online, instructor-led course – covering the “need to know” in ten (10) weeks, so it is not recommended for the novice learning & performance professional.
- Sessions that are 90 minutes in length, each focusing on one of the nine Areas of Expertise (AOE) in workplace learning & performance. Pre- and post-work enhance the online experience.
- A program designed to provide maximum flexibility. In a 10-week (intensive) format, this online interactive class has preset times for participation; students typically spend at least three to six hours a week on the certification, in facilitated sessions and structured personal study time.
The offer is simple:
Learning professionals who register for the online CPLP® Mastery -- Knowledge Exam course can bring a friend, colleague or co-worker to the course for half price!
This offer is only available to learning professionals who register on or before December 18th, 2009.
So act now: email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with the words "Special Offer" in the subject line or call 630.510.1461.