The CPLP -- what's in it for you?
We spoke with CPLPs from all over the country - from many different backgrounds and industries -- to ask them about their experiences since they obtained their CPLP credential.
To find out -- what's in it for them? How does having the credential compare with their expectations at the start of the program?
Stay tuned in early March for a write-up of these case studies on http://www.cplpcourses.com
2007 CPLP Boot Camps
These half day workshops are designed for CPLP candidates as well as the CPLP curious - and they're coming to a chapter near you!
- April 20th, 2007 - Chicagoland Chapter, ASTD - www.ccastd.org
- September 6th, 2007 - Washington D.C. Chapter, ASTD - www.dcastd.org
- September 29th, 2007 - Chicagoland Chapter, ASTD - www.ccastd.org
Not ready for a workshop? Checkout:
- March 13th, 2007 - Alphabet Soup: What it Means to be CPLP - Ft Lauderdale Chapter, ASTD - www.astdftl.org
- May 2007 - CPLP Panel of Experts - Chicagoland Chapter, ASTD - www.ccastd.org
Central Indiana! Study groups are forming! Contact the CIASTD VP of Workplace Learning and Certification at firstname.lastname@example.org
CPLP Preferred Job Postings
How popular is the CPLP? The following organizations are looking for people with the credential...
- Site Technical Training Spec - Pfizer - Terre Haute, IN
- Technologist (CPT) or Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) certification is desired. Throughout our 153 years, a legacy of caring for...
- Training and Development Mgr - The Shaw Group -
- US-related T&D effort, Knowledgeable and experienced in succession, HPI, and ADDlE; CPLP certification or equivalent and successful applications for training and...
- Senior Manager, Learning and Development - ZLB Plasma - Boca Raton, FL Goals, while satisfying the tactical needs of the organization. ASTD Membership preferred Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP ) preferred
- Learning and Development FacilitatorBarnes Distribution - Seattle, WA
- No phone calls please. NOTES: Telecommuting is allowed Requirements See Job Description Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP ) preferred
- VP of Levitt UniversityLevitt & Sons - Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Instructional Designer Levitt University Administrator ASTD Membership preferred Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP ) preferred
March 1st - Coming Up Fast!
Have you finished your work product submission??