- I understand there are 150 multiple choice questions and I have 2.5 hours to complete the exam. My question is, will the questions save as they go?
- During the test can I go back to a certain question and change my answer?
- How does the test deploy? One question per page or 10 questions per page?
- If it displays in a question-by-question format, will I have the option to "flag" the question when I am not sure and then later jump back to that question?
- What do I need to bring to the testing center?
- What type of identification must I bring to the test center?
- What are acceptable forms of identification?
Acceptable forms of photo ID include: driver's license, passport, military identification, an employee identification card or a student picture ID from an accredited college or university. The following forms of non-photo ID are acceptable: credit card, check cashing card or a bank debit card. A social security card is not an acceptable form of identification.
- Can I keep my belongings with me during the test session?
Bring as little as possible with you into the test center. Better yet, leave your belongings in your car. Your personal items may not be accessed during the test session. This includes: bags, wallets, purses, briefcases, watches, books, beepers, cell phones, palm pilots and calculators. You should keep your identification with you at all times.
- May I bring food or drinks into the testing room?
Tobacco products, food, drink, and chewing gum are not allowed in the testing area.
- Does the testing center provide accommodations for candidates with special needs?
All of the Drake Kryterion DATCs are required to abide by country and local laws that require reasonable accommodation for an individual with a disability in job related test situations (i.e. The American Disabilities Act). If you have a special need, please call the Certification Operations Center office to register your exam. You may be required to submit a form that identifies your limitations and the supportive resource you are requesting. If the accommodation is approved, the Certification Operations Center will contact a DATC to set up the appropriate accommodations.
- When will I receive my score reports?
Feedback and results are often available immediately upon the submission of an exam, depending on the type of certification you are registered for. It is my understanding that you will receive your results immediately upon submitting your answers for the exam.
Yes, the questions save as you go, but you can always go back and change them.
Yes, you can go back and change your answers to previous questions.
The test deploys one (1) question per screen ("page").
Yes, you will be able to flag questions that you are unsure of so that you can easily return to them.
When you arrive at the DATC for your test session, you will need to present your proctor with the authorization code you received in your registration confirmation email.
In order to be admitted for testing, you must have two forms of identification; one must be a photo ID.
**** Do you have something to add? What are your questions and experiences? Post your Comments below!
~ Trish Uhl, PMP, CPLP
Owl's Ledge LLC
Copyright (c) 2006 Trish Uhl, Owl's Ledge LLC